Kalum Kalista is a BJJ Brown Belt who lives in the Dominican Republic and runs a non-profit academy aimed at teaching Jiu-Jitsu to the less fortunate. Click “Read More” for show notes!
- His Jiu-Jitsu origin story
- How competition has helped him learn
- How he ended up in the Dominican Republic
- Life in D.R.
- Happiness in a 3rd world country
- The hardships some of his poverty stricken students face
- Success stories from his academy
- The diversity of D.R. / Cost of living
- Famous visitors of his academy