Mike Salemi is one of the most respected strength and conditioning experts in the world. He talks about customizing your fitness to meet your needs in Jiu-Jitsu, building grip strength and timing your nutrition correctly. Click “Read More” for show notes!
- His approach to working with grappling athletes
- The inherent lower risk of injury with kettlebells
- How even a light kettlebell can provide an excellent workout
- Using kettlebells post injury
- Developing multiple movement patterns
- When to increase weight
- Overlooked fundamentals of kettlebells
- The exercise you should start doing now to increase grip strength
- Can kettlebells be used to substitute dumbbells?
- Nutritional timing for workouts